Development statusNOTE: Development status info here doesn't necessarily reflect the current stable release.
- Instruction set: 100% of the 8086 and 80186 instruction set is emulated.
- CPU trap flag now works as it does in the real hardware, which is required for some debugging utilities.
- 286/386 support is currently being researched, and I hope to have it soon.
PC support architecture:
- Intel 8259 interrupt controller: Working.
- Intel 8237 DMA controller: Partially implemented. Just enough of it to fully support Sound Blaster emulation.
- Intel 8253 programmable interval timer: Working. (For system timer interrupt and PC speaker tone generation)
- PC speaker: Working.
- Floppy disk support: Working.*
- Hard disk support: Working.*
- CGA emulation: Working.
- Hercules emulation: Working.
- EGA emulation: Not yet implemented.
- MCGA/VGA emulation: Working, with some limitations. Currently only supports 320x200 8-bit color mode.
- Sound Blaster support: Working.
- Adlib music card support: Working well, but not particularly accurate. No support for percussion channels yet.
- Disney Sound Source support: Working.
- Ethernet adapter support: Working. Implemented a custom interface and my modified Crynwr packet driver is required to use it in a DOS guest system.